Sennheiser EM 9046 8 Channel Receiver
Like the legendary Sennheiser EM 1046, the new Sennheiser EM 9046 8 Channel Receiver is destined to become a reference standard throughout the entire broadcast and theatre production industries.
The receiver with its 328 MHz of switching bandwidth covers the UHF range from 470 to 798 MHz, incorporating up to 8 receiving channels in the system units housing.
The highly intuitive icon based user interface provides a complete overview and ease of use via its large TFT display. The frequency setup is easy, no intermodulation calculation required. The receiver is designed for maximum spectral efficiency and transmission safety.
A broad variety of connection options allow for an easy integration into existing audio and IT infrastructure. Modules can be exchanged easily for upgrade and maintenance, making the receiver a future-proof investment.
The EM 9046 can include the following modules:
EM 9046 DRX – Receiver module, digital, true bit diversity, range: 470-798 MHz HD and LR mode
EM 9046 AAO -¬†AF output module, outputs to 8x XLR-3M (balanced transformer) and 1x 25-pin sub D (balanced transformer)
EM 9046 DAO -¬†AF output module, digital, AES3, 44.1-96 kHz, 24-bit, outputs to 8x XLR-3M and 1x 25-pin sub D
EM 9046 DAN – Dante‚Ñ¢ module, 2x GBit network, 8x audio out main, 96 kHz, 24 bit
EM 9046 CC – blank cover for audio output slot
If you require a specific set up, please contact us.
- Fast and easy system setup with an excellent overview
- 8-channel modular receiver system ‚Äì tuneable between 470 and 798 MHz
- Automatic compensation of RF cable loss
- Antenna loop-through to cascade up to 4 system units
- Built-in graphical spectrum analyzer and RF level recorder
- Analog and AES 3 output modules with a signal split of up to 1:6
- Uncompressed digital audio transmission
What’s in the box?
- EM 9046
- 3 mains cable (with EU, UK and US plug)
- 1 CAT 5 Ethernet cable
- 1 Instruction manual
- 1 CD ROM with Wireless System Manager (WSM)
- 1 CD ROM with intruction manuals