Sanken CS M1 with Cinela E-Osix Mount – Used
The used Sanken CS M1 and Cinela E-Osix Mount are in mint condition. These came in on a trade in and include original boxes and foam windshield. The E-Osix is for the DPA 4017C. However, the customer has used this combination with no issues.
The Sanken CS-M1 Super Cardioid Microphone’s lightweight, durable design and unique components assure optimum resistance to humidity and adverse temperature changes. The mic is especially suited to shoots where tight patterns and premium sound are the goal.
It can be camera mounted without even interfering with a short lens, whilst still providing the quality of audio required by today’s professionals.
• Unique Sanken lightweight design
• Sharp directivity
• Clear sound
• Short 4’’ length, lightweight (less than 2oz) for easy operation
• Ideal for boom pole operation on drama and film shoots
• Ideal for mounting on cameras with short lens
• Suitable for ENG applications
• Standard 19mm diameter
• Advanced RFI rejection
• Wide 70Hz-20KHz frequency range
• Rugged and dependable design