Sanken Cos11 With Bubblebee Windbubble Bundle – Black
This bundles includes a Black Sanken Cos11 and a choice of either Size 1 or Size 2 Bubblebee Windbubble in Black. Size 2 fits the Cos11 when the metal windshield (WS11) is also being used.
The Cos 11:
The Sanken Cos11 has become one of the industry standard lav mics and can be found on most film and broadcast sets around the world.
Superb Sound in a New Generation Ultra-miniature Lavalier Mic
- Overcomes digital transmitter RFI
- Water Resistant
- Durable Design
- Great Clear and Rich Sound
- 4 Color Choices
- Improved Moisture Resistance
- Original Vertical Diaphragm Design
- Optimized for the Human Voice
The Sanken Cos11 overcomes RFI (radio frequency interference) from the digital transmitter. In today’s wireless transmission systems the Sanken cos11 microphone must remain unaffected by new forms of digital transmitter signals. They present new challenges in the area of emission protection. In many cases, noise levels increase and the S/N ratio is deteriorated by the interference of digital transmitters. Sanken has designed the COS 11D specifically to diminish the instances where interference is an issue.
Delivery Information: We terminate all Cos-11’s per order and we endeavour to ship the same day. However, from time to time and due to high volumes we may take an extra day or two. If your order is time sensitive, please let us know.
1-HC-11 holder clip
1-WS-11 metal windscreen
1-RM-11 rubber mount (BE,WH type) RM-11-BK (BK,GY type)
1-instruction manual 1-warranty card
Bubblebee Windbubble Size 1 & 2:
- Each package contains 1x Windbubble
- Size 1 fits: Cos 11, DPA 6060, 6061, Countryman B6 & Sennheiser MKE 1
- Size 2 fits: Cos11 (with Metal windscreen on WS11), Countryman B3, DPA 4060, 4061 & Sennheiser MKE 2
- The Windbubbles are build to stay safe and secure on the Lavalier microphone, and therefore comes in four different sizes.
- The frequency through the Windbubble is very close to the microphones natural sound.
- The wind reduction is the best in the industry, thanks to the bubble-effect in the design
- The short hair of the fur gives the Windbubble a rounded and organic shape.
- The fur is less shiny to blend better with skin, clothes and other surroundings.
- Available in six different colors make is easier to find a Windbubble for every occasion.
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
The Bubblebee Windbubbles consist of an outer shell of the finest imitation fur and an inner core of nothing.
And this nothing is exactly what makes the bubble so special. The air enters the bubble for a short visit, finds it rather dull, and quickly leaves again without harming the microphone inside.
So instead of the wind hammering on the microphone and making those horrible “I’m in the middle of a hurricane”- sounds, it passes right through.
The Windbubbles are specially constructed to be mounted quickly and easily on the specified types of microphone and to not fall off during use.
The tiny elastic wire legs make it easy to mount the Windbubbles on the Lavalier microphones
LAV Size 1; elastic opening: 28 mm (1.10”)
Built for microphones with a diameter of 3,0-4,0 mm
LAV Size 2; elastic opening: 35 mm (1.38”)
Built for microphones with a diameter of 5,0-8,0 mm: