Sanken CMS50 MS Stereo Microphone
The Sanken CMS50 Stereo Microphone is a compact stereo condenser shotgun that weighs only 4.6oz. The mic is designed especially for users that require versatility and smooth stereo that an M-S design provides. With its rugged and dependable design, it is well suited for a wide range of applications where sound clarity and noise rejection are critical requirements.
- Unique Lightweight design
- M and S component outputs to compose Stereo signal, for easy pre and post processing
- Ideal for mounting on cameras with a short lens or boom pole operation.
- Compact at just 5.4″ (137mm) long and 0.87″ (22mm) wide
- Lightweight design weighing only 4.6oz (130g)
- High sound quality, suited for Field Sports, Movies etc.
- Smooth and coherent Stereo
- Wide 60Hz – 20kHz frequency range
- Advanced RFI rejection
- Rugged and dependable design for a wide range of applications where sound clarity and noise rejection are Critical Requirements.
- Highly resistant to humidity and adverse temperature changes