Rycote Classic Adapter for PCS Boom Connector
The Rycote Classic Adapter for PCS Boom Connector (Connector not supplied), is the neatest, lightest and simplest way to integrate the Rycote Professional Connection System into your existing Rycote windshield kit. The Classic Adaptor replaces your kit’s existing boom adaptor and has a built-in, fixed PCS tip, along with a unique new XLR older with 360° adjustability.
Features at a glance:
- Simplest way to integrate the Rycote PCS quick attachment/quick release functionality into your existing Rycote windshield kit
- Smaller and lighter – compared to using the existing boom adaptor with a separate 3/8” PCS Tip attached
- Built-in PCS tip means your windshield is always ‘PCS-ready’ and there’s one less moving/removable part to think about!
- With a fixed PCS tip, as opposed to threaded on, it is always in perfect alignment with the windshield kit itself
- Unique XLR holder which allows for 360 degree rotation, so you can easily choose & change where the XLR sits, relative to the mount
- XLR holder designed with a slight ‘kick angle’ to help better accommodate the use of plug-in transmitters at the end of the boom
Compatible with Rycote Modular and Pre-Modular Windshield Kits; Super-Shield Kits; ‘Perfect For’ Windshield Kits; Classic-Softie® Kits and other Rycote mounts fitted
with a boom adaptor (replacing the existing boom adaptor or pistol grip handle)
Easy to fit
1 x Classic Adaptor for PCS-Boom Connector
1 x XLR Holder (pre-fitted)
More about Rycote
For more than forty years, Rycote has specialised to develop and make the industry standard shock & wind protection for the extremes of field production sound.