Roger Multimedia Hub
The Roger Multimedia Hub os Ideal for listening to IFB and can be connected to any multimedia devices in the studio.
This versatile transmitter used in a Roger network with Roger Touchscreen Mics or Digimaster soundfield systems and features audio mixing which allows a foldback voice to be heard simultaneously with an audio signal by simply plugging it into the audio out jack of the audio source.
- Easy to use
- 3.5mm jack for connection to audio devices
- Obvious On/Off and Mute
- Classroom broadcasting: for use when all Roger wearers need to hear the audio source
- Independent listening: for use when a child needs to listen to an audio course independently, i.e. an audiobook or computer lab lesson
- Indicator lights will flash green when charging and when fully charged the lights will shine solid green
- Not just a solution for school life, the Multimedia Hub can also be a great addition to the students social life for music, gaming and TV
To use Roger Multimedia Hub with hearing instruments, a compatible Roger Type 02 Receiver is required.
Roger Multimedia Hub is supplied with: 1 x Multimedia Hub , UK mains charger, micro USB lead for charging, 2 x 3.5mm audio cables, 1 x audio splitter.