Raycom RTB6211D Transceiver – Analogue/Digital Base Station
The Raycom RTB6211D Transceiver – Analogue/Digital Base Station – Full Duplex has been designed specifically for Outside Broadcast, Studio and Theatre use.
It’s built as a 1U, 19″ zinc plated steel rack, to save space. Internal Duplexer for single Antenna use.
The Raycom RTB base stations have met the exacting needs of the professional broadcast sound market for over 30 years. The latest 5th generation unit improves upon solid proven design.
The unit will hold 2 x transmitters or 2 x receivers. You can also combine 1 x transmitter with 1 x receiver.
- Frequency range 400 to 470MHz, 450 to 520MHz (US only)
- Full Duplex Transceiver, 2 x Transmitter or 2 x Receiver configurable
- RF Output Power 1 or 5 Watts continuous
- Channel programmable
- Flexible dual mode analogue or digital technology to meet operational needs
- Seamless partnership with Kenwood NEXEDGE® digital handsets.
- Allows 2 channels to exist in a single 12.5Khz space (with Kenwood NEXEDGE® radios)
- Suitable for use with all other analogue handsets
- Superior intelligent noise cancelling
- Multiple operational capability – Dual TX / Dual RX and Full duplex or Talk through
- Local programming with front panel mini USB
- Balanced Audio In/Out XLR-3 600 ohm balanced at 0dBm
- Power Requirement : 90-260V 50/60Hz auto-sensing AC input
- 12.5V DC input through XLR-4 connector on the rear panel