Q5X QT-5100 Player Mic S
QT5100 Player Mic S Transmitter Micro sized case. With an internal Li-ion rechargeable battery. Requires remote control. Micro-sized transmitter, in a flexible polymer, water-resistant case. With an internal lithium ion rechargeable battery and Lemo connector for a removable lavalier.
- Short version
- 4hr run time @ 50mW
- RF output range 10 – 100mW
Mode 3 – Lectro UCR and SRc Compatible
Mode 4 – Shure UR and Wisycom Compatible
Remote Control Audio System
The QT-5100 PlayerMic S (Short) utilises the RCAS™ (Remote Control Audio System) a revolutionary way to remotely control transmitter settings from a central computer or hand held remote control. The remote functions allow technicians to control; on/off, monitor status and battery level and make on-the-fly adjustments of frequency, mic gain, RF power level, mode and grouping, all wirelessly.
The QT-5100 PlayerMic S offers approximately 3000 channels. It is tunable from 470 MHz to 700 MHz in 25 kHz steps.
Comfortable and Concealable
The QT-5100 PlayerMic S has a sporty rubberised, flexible case as required for professional sports. This transmitter is the version used exclusively by the NBA. Weighing less than 2 ounces and only a 1/3rd of an inch thick, the QT-5100 series joins the QT family as the most comfortable audio transmitters in the industry.
• Dimensions: 74mm x 42mm x 10mm
• RF output power: 10 to 100mW (user selectable, country restrictions apply)
• Number of channels: approx. 3,000
• RF frequency range: 470 to 700 MHz
• Switching bandwidth: 75MHz (25 kHz steps)
• Modulation: FM
• Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
• Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
• Pre-emphasis: 50 us
• Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
• Signal to Noise: 110dB (A) RMS
• Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
• Spurious Emission: <- 60 dBc
• Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
• Frequency response: 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
NOTE: System frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
• Audio connector: 1 pin Lemo
• Antenna: 1/4 wave flex
• Battery: Internal Lithium Ion
• Operating time: (Battery) estimated 4 hrs @ 50mW
• Operating Temperatures: -10C to +45C