PSC Ground Lift Barrel Adapter
The PSC Ground Lift Barrel Adapter, eliminates ground loops between equipment by isolating grounds. These ruggedly built XLR barrels provide specific audio functions that may not be found as standard features on all of your audio equipment. By utilising these barrels, the sound recordist can solve many problems both in the field and in the studio.
Professional Sound Corporation has designed and built a range of adapter barrels to meet the needs of the professional sound recordist. The range includes
- 48PH to 12T: Allows “12T” microphones to operate from mixers with 48PH power
- Phase Reversal: Reverses phase of balanced line. Also corrects “T” power phase problems
- Line to Mic Pad: Attenuates line level signals by 50dB to provide microphone level output
- Low Pass Filter: Provides high frequency cutoff, -3dB @ 7 KHZ, to reduce high frequency noise
- High Pass Filter: Provides a low frequency cutoff, -3dB @ 140 HZ, to prevent low frequency rumble
- 600 Ohm Transformer: Provides transformer isolation between equipment
- Line Drying: Allows interfacing between wired intercom systems, and audio mixers by removing DC voltage
- Size: 19mm x 140mm
- Weight: 85gm
- Connectors: XLR Male and XlR Female
- Finish: Bright Nickel
- Housing: Aluminium
- Warranty: 1 Year, limited
Professional Sound Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of professional audio products for the film and video industries. Since 1986, Professional Sound Corporation® has provided excellence in product engineering, assembly and service. Many Professional Sound Corporation® product innovations originated from customers’ ideas based on their own field equipment requirements. PSC are continually developing new and more efficient products to add to the range of products.
The products from PSC cover virtually every aspect of production audio for film and video, including: audio mixers, boom poles, phone interfaces, RF antennas, microphones, microphone power supplies, distribution amplifiers, equipment carts, cables, and adapters.
For the full range of products available from PSC at Raycom please click here
Should there be a product not listed please do contact us and we’ll provide you with pricing and availability.