PMC IB1S – Passive Monitors (Pair)
The PMC IB1S – Passive Monitors (Pair) are extremely flexible 3-way monitors, which has found its home in the most varied of environments.
Commonly seen in Mastering, Broadcast and Postproduction in either stereo or surround when partnered with its dedicated centre channel and SB100 sub bass system. Its huge popularity in Hollywood film scoring and postproduction is assisted by the option of ‚ÄòFilm filters‚Äô. This gives 2 positions of HF roll off: 1.5dB and 3dB per Oct and Flat position.
The IB1S features wide dispersion soft domed fabric mid and high frequency units and the PMC 10″ carbon fibre and Nomex‚Ñ¢ flat piston low frequency driver. This flat patented driver increases dynamic handling and eliminates distortion that may occur due to cone break up.
You can find the IB1S in the following studios: BBC Technologies Headquarters.
- Available Finishes: Neo Black Crossover
- Frequency: 380Hz & 3.8kHz
- Dimensions: H 740mm 29.1″ W 330mm 13.0″ D 465mm 18.3″
- Drive Units:
- – LF 250mm PMC Carbon Fibre /Nomex‚Ñ¢ piston driver
- – MF 75mm doped fabric
- – HF 27mm fabric soft dome Effective ATL‚Ñ¢
- Length: 2.4m 8ft
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm nominal
- Input Connectors: 3 Pairs 4mm Sockets (Tri-wire or Tri-Amp)
- Sensitivity: 89dB 1W 1m
- Weight: 36kg 79.2lbs