Phonak Roger TouchScreen Mic Transmitter
The handy Phonak Roger TouchScreen Mic Transmitter combines the functionality of a mobile transmitter with a built-in microphone. Phonak’s digital transmitting standard at 2.4GHz with fully automatic frequency hopping technology, ensure the seamless transmission of information to the in-ear receiver in the most challenging situations.
- Up to 15 base stations operating in a single space
- Unlimited RogerTM or touchscreen working with each base station
- Individual volume control function
- Naming of Roger Earpieces (read/write)
- License-free 2.4 GHz transmission
- Microphone included
- Intuitive icons for quick access to Roger functions Easy swipe technology to scroll through the menu
- MultiTalker Network
- Compatible with Roger BaseStation and other Roger Touchscreen Mics
- 3 microphones
- Automatic microphone modes (Automatic, Small Group, Pointing, Lanyard)
- System of three intelligent embedded microphones for small group activities.
Additional Downloads (such as the Roger Network Clone Tool) are available from the Roger Studio Website – please click here