Phonak Roger BaseStation Transmitter
The Phonak Roger BaseStation Transmitter delivers high-quality speech signals to the wireless RogerTM Earpiece. Using Phonak’s new digital standard at 2.4MHz and fully automatic frequency hopping technology ensures that the signal is transferred to the in-ear receiver in unrivalled sound quality.
Up to 15 base stations operating in a single space.
Unlimited RogerTM or touchscreen working with each base station.
- License-free 2.4 GHz transmission
- Adaptive automatic frequency hopping
- Balanced audio in (XLR or 6.3)
- Audio input graphical display
- Volume control: -14 to +12 dB
- Bandwidth: 100-7200 Hz
- Transmission range: 15-40 m (depending on environment)
- Rack and wall mount included
- Weight: 488 g
- Housing dimensions: 132 x 132 x 44 mm
Additional Downloads (such as the Roger Network Clone Tool) are available from the Roger Studio Website – please click here