Lectrosonics WM/E01 Watertight Belt-Pack Transmitter
The Lectrosonics WM/E01 Watertight Belt-Pack Transmitter is designed to resist damage when used in wet or dusty conditions and also offers a comprehensive feature set that makes it equally at home in film and television production and on stage.
A solid machined aluminium housing with a corrosion resistant finish hosts dual battery compartments, a moisture sealed control panel with backlit LCD and enlarged membrane switches. Recessed seats for the O-rings in the battery caps and input jack allow the caps and mic connector to be tightened securely with- out excessive deformation of the O-rings.
The antenna is made of an extremely durable, multi- strand alloy that will withstand heavy abuse. It is mounted with a compression sealed strain relief that prevents dust and moisture from entering the housing.
As the first stage in the signal processing chain, the input preamp section includes very high quality, low noise components with a wide range of gain adjustment in 1 dB increments and a DSP-controlled input limiter. Dual colour LEDs on the control panel accurately indicate audio input level for precise gain adjustment. Easily accessed screens on the LCD simplify setup and adjustments.
Output power is adjustable to provide either extended operating range or extended battery life as needed for the application.
- Selectable output power to maximise battery life or and for excellent operating range (50, 100 or 250 mW)
- Machined aluminium, corrosion resistant housing
- Water resistant seals for use in wet environments
- LCD interface with lockout option
- Programmable compatibility modes for use with a wide variety of different receivers
- Servo Bias input circuitry with selectable voltage
The Digital Hybrid Wireless® design (US Patent 7,225,135) combines 24-bit digital audio with analog FM resulting in a system that has the same operating range as analog systems, the same spectral efficiency as analog systems, the same long battery life as analog systems, plus the excellent audio fidelity typical of pure digital systems.
The DSP-based design works with all Digital Hybrid receivers, and is backward compatible for use with Lectrosonics 200 Series, 100 Series, IFB receivers and some other brands of analog wireless receivers.
- 2 x Dual Lithium AA Batteries
- 1 Microphone (Part #M152/WP)
- 1 Belt Clip (Part #WMBCSL)
- 1 O-ring Kit (Part #ORINGKIT/WM)
- 1 Quickstart Guide