Lectrosonics SSM Beltpack Transmitter
The Lectrosonics SSM Beltpack Transmitter is ideal in theatrical or any other production where concealment in costuming is required. In spite of its tiny size, the transmitter offers an extensive feature set and performance on par with all of the Digital Hybrid Wireless models.
Comes with a Raycom extended 5 Year Warranty, for more information click here
Frequencies are selectable in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps across a maximum tuning range of 76.7 MHz. This yields a total of 3072 available frequencies across three standard frequency blocks. The tuning range varies in other blocks to meet applicable frequency allocations.
The servo bias input accepts mic or line level signals with a wide range of gain adjustment in 1 dB steps. Accurate LED indications on the keypad allow precise gain adjustments to be made for the maximum signal to noise ratio and minimum distortion. The limiter in the preamp can cleanly handle signal peaks over 30 dB above full modulation, allowing the input gain to be set high enough to achieve the maximum signal to noise ratio, yet provide protection against input overload.
Compatibility with earlier analog Lectrosonics receivers, Lectrosonics IFB receivers and some receivers from other manufacturers is provided by DSP emulation modes selected in the LCD menu.
Includes Dual fast Charger.
Lectrosonics SSM Miniature Digital Hybrid Wireless Beltpack Transmitter Features:
- Tunable across three standard frequency blocks (76.8 MHz)
- Digital Hybrid Wireless audio for compandor-free digital quality
- Selectable 25 or 50 mW RF power
- Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- Wide range input gain control in 1 dB steps
- Quick change Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Audio coupled remote control