Lectrosonics SRC + SSM, HMA Transmitters and SRSUPER Bottom Plate
The Lectrosonics SRC + SSM, HMA Transmitters and SRSUPER Bottom Plate Bundle Contains:
- 1x Lectrosonics SRC Dual-Channel Slot Mount ENG Receiver
- 1x Lectrosonics SRSUPER Bottom plate Adaptor
- 1x Lectrosonics SSM Miniature Digital Hybrid Transmitters
- 1x Lectrosonics HMa Digital Hybrid Wireless Plug-on Transmitter
Lectrosonics SRC Digital Hybrid Dual Channel Receiver
The Lectrosonics SRC Digital Hybrid Dual Channel Receiver – diversity “slot” receiver with Smart Tuning and SuperSlot™ compatibility, designed for top performance in tough RF environments, making it ideally suited for field production and other applications challenged by rough conditions.
- Fits camera “slots,” Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
- Tunes over a 75 MHz range* (3 blocks)
- Dual receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with other transmitters
- Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelchTM DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
- SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection
The Lectrosonics SRC unit consists of two receivers which are built into a single, ultra-compact housing, with optional adaptors for video camera receiver slots and for standalone use. The two internal receivers can be operated separately, each using switching, antenna combining diversity, or in tandem with ratio diversity reception. The audio inputs of the receivers can be mixed internally or left separated for discrete recording tracks or external mixing.
Lectrosonics SSM Beltpack Transmitter
The Lectrosonics SSM Beltpack Transmitter is ideal in theatrical or any other production where concealment in costuming is required. In spite of its tiny size, the transmitter offers an extensive feature set and performance on par with all of the Digital Hybrid Wireless® models.
- Tunable across three standard frequency blocks (76.8 MHz)
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® audio for compandor-free digital quality
- Selectable 25 or 50 mW RF power
- Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- Wide range input gain control in 1 dB steps
- Quick change Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Audio coupled remote control
Lectrosonics HMa Digital Hybrid Wireless Plug-on Transmitter
The Lectrosonics HMa Digital Hybrid Wireless Plug-on Transmitter will ideally match any microphone or line level source via a standard XLR connector. Phantom power is selectable at 5, 15 and 48 volts, or can be turned off for use with dynamic microphones and line-level signal sources.
The design includes a wide tuning range of up to 76 MHz, with tuning steps in increments of 100 kHz or 25 kHz for up to 3072 frequencies. The tuning range covers three standard 25.6 MHz Lectrosonics frequency blocks. Each of the standard blocks includes 256 different pilot tone frequencies for compatibility with all Digital Hybrid Wireless receivers.
DSP compatibility modes are also included to work with legacy Lectrosonics analog wireless microphone receivers and IFB receivers, as well as some receivers from other manufacturers.
- Accepts microphone or line-level signals
- Selectable 5, 15, 48-volt phantom power
- 76 MHz tuning range in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps for up to 3072 frequencies
- Selectable 25/50 mW output power
- Adjustable low-frequency roll-off
- Powered by two AA batteries
- USB port for firmware updates
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Solid machined aluminium housing