Lectrosonics SRC Digital Hybrid Dual Channel Receiver
The Lectrosonics SRC Digital Hybrid Dual Channel Receiver Camera and Standalone Receiver – diversity “slot” receiver with Smart Tuning and SuperSlot™ compatibility, designed for top performance in tough RF environments, making it ideally suited for field production and other applications challenged by rough conditions.
Comes with a Raycom extended 5 Year Warranty, for more information click here
- Fits camera “slots,” Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
- Tunes over a 75 MHz range* (3 blocks)
- Dual receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with other transmitters
- Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelchTM DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
- SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection
The Lectrosonics SRC unit consists of two receivers which are built into a single, ultra-compact housing, with optional adaptors for video camera receiver slots and for standalone use. The two internal receivers can be operated separately, each using switching, antenna combining diversity, or in tandem with ratio diversity reception. The audio inputs of the receivers can be mixed internally or left separated for discrete recording tracks or external mixing.
These new Digital Hybrid Wireless dual-channel diversity slot receivers include a wide tuning range of three standard Lectrosonics blocks or 76 MHz. Tuning steps of 100 kHz or 25 kHz allow for up to 3072 frequencies per band. Tracking front-end filters provide excellent out-of-band rejection of RF noise, making the receivers ideal performers in extreme RF conditions. And DSP compatibility modes allow the receivers to be used with a variety of Lectrosonics systems, including the IFB transmitters, as well as a variety of other wireless systems. An IR (infrared) port is included to simplify setup with IR enabled transmitters.
The SmartTune feature quickly and automatically selects frequencies based on local scan data. Audio frequency response: 40 Hz – 20 kHz +- 1dB. Four frequency ranges are available for worldwide use: A1 (470-537 MHz or blocks 470, 19, and 20), B1 (537-614 MHz or blocks 21, 22 and 23), and C1 (614-691 MHz or blocks 24, 25 and 26).