Lectrosonics LMb Transmitter Block B1 – Ex Demo
The Lectrosonics LMb Transmitter Block B1 – Ex Demo – Signs of use but no scratches or dents. Comes with a 1 year warranty.
The LMB can be configured to operate as a ‚Äúone touch‚Äù device with a single power on/off switch on the top panel, or with full access to all operational parameters using the side panel membrane switches and LCD interface. The top panel switch can also be configured to provide a mute or talkback function.
This versatility makes the transmitter at home in a wide variety of applications from video production to theater, stage and house of worship.
Frequencies are selectable in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps across a maximum tuning range of 76.7 MHz. This yields a total of 3072 available frequencies across three standard frequency blocks. The tuning range varies in other blocks to meet applicable frequency allocations.
- Covers three standard frequency blocks
- Digital Hybrid Wireless for compandor-free audio
- 50 mW RF power
- Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- Integrated multi-function switch for mute or talkback modes
- Wide range input gain control in 1 dB steps