Lectrosonics L-Series LR LMB Receiver And Transmitter Kit
The Lectrosonics L-Series LR LMB Receiver and Transmitter Kit includes the LR Receiver and LMB Receiver units which all share a wide tuning range of three standard Lectrosonics blocks, or 67.5 to 76.8 MHz, depending on the specific frequency band, and employ Lectrosonics’ patented Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology for compandor-free audio along with compatibility modes for interoperability with older analog systems. Like all Lectrosonics products, the L Series units are made in the USA and feature machined aluminum housings, user-friendly setup and reliable operation. The ZS-LRLMB kit makes it easy to put these products right to work on the job. Everything you need is here: transmitter, receiver, mounting hardware, lav mic and connecting cables. Even batteries are included!
LR/E01 Digital Hybrid Wireless Compact Receiver
- Tunes over a 75 MHz range*
- Tracking front-end filters Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with earlier transmitters
- Compact size powered by two AA batteries or an optional battery eliminator
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelchTM noiseless muting adapts automatically for near/far operation
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control USB port for firmware updates
- IR sync port for transmitter setup
Excellent performance in a small package for ENG and DSLR video production is the purpose and intent of the LR receiver design.
Tracking front-end filters block interference from high powered RF signals on nearby channels to preserve the extended operating range.
RF spectrum scanning displays accurate results on the LCD to make finding clear spectrum quick and easy.
The receiver is powered by internal AA batteries or with an optional battery eliminator.
The top panel includes an IR port for transmitter setup. Firmware updates are enabled via a USB port on the side panel.
The housing is made from a solid machined aluminum billet.
LMB/E01 Digital Hybrid Wireless UHF Belt-Pack Transmitter
- Covers three standard frequency blocks
- Digital Hybrid Wireless for compandor-free audio
- 50 mW RF power
- Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- Integrated multi-function switch for mute or talkback modes
- Wide range input gain control in 1 dB steps
The LMb/E01 transmitter can be configured to operate as a “one touch” device with a single power on/off switch on the top panel, or with full access to all operational parameters using the side panel membrane switches and LCD interface. The top panel switch can also be configured to provide a mute or talkback function.
This versatility makes the transmitter at home in a wide variety of applications from video production to theater, stage and house of worship.
Frequencies are selectable in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps across a maximum tuning range of 76.7 MHz. This yields a total of 3072 available frequencies across three standard frequency blocks. The tuning range varies in other blocks to meet applicable frequency allocations.