Lectrosonics HMa Digital Hybrid Wireless Plug-on Transmitter
This unique Lectrosonics HMa Digital Hybrid Wireless Plug-on Transmitter design will ideally match any microphone or line level source via a standard XLR connector. Phantom power is selectable at 5, 15 and 48 volts, or can be turned off for use with dynamic microphones and line level signal sources.
Comes with a Raycom extended 5 Year Warranty, for more information click here
The design includes a wide tuning range of up to 76 MHz, with tuning steps in increments of 100 kHz or 25 kHz for up to 3072 frequencies. The tuning range covers three standard 25.6 MHz Lectrosonics frequency blocks. Each of the standard blocks includes 256 different pilot tone frequencies for compatibility with all Digital Hybrid Wireless receivers.
DSP compatibility modes are also included to work with legacy Lectrosonics analog wireless microphone receivers and IFB receivers, as well as some receivers from other manufacturers.
- Accepts microphone or line level signals
- Selectable 5, 15, 48 volt phantom power
- 76 MHz tuning range in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps for up to 3072 frequencies
- Selectable 25/50 mW output power
- Adjustable low frequency roll-off
- Powered by two AA batteries
- USB port for firmware updates
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Solid machined aluminum housing