Lectrosonics DSR4 4 Channel Digital Slot Receiver
The Lectrosonics DSR4 4 Channel Digital Slot Receiver provides the highest level of RF and audio performance available with a versatile feature-set in a compact design for field and location production. Features:
- Two diversity options for maximum flexibility
- 24 bit/48 kHz digital for flawless audio
- AES 256-bit, CTR mode encryption, with 4 different key policies available
- High IP3 performance of +15 dBm for tough RF environments
- Analog and AES3 digital audio outputs
- External DC powering options and USB input for firmware updates and data transfer
Settings can be changed from the front panel LCD interface, making the unit ideal for use in portable bag systems and on sound carts. An RF spectrum analyzer and SmartTune are built into the receiver to alleviate interference problems in an increasingly congested RF spectrum.
The mechanical design of the receiver fits into the Super-Slot ecosystem and combines field-proven features developed over many years of experience in motion picture and television production. To decrease weight, the DSR4 provides a four-channel receiver in one unit powered by external DC. The receiver is also equipped with an IR port for data transfer between units. The machined aluminium housing and panels are surfaced with a hard anodized finish with laser-etched markings to withstand the rigours of field production.
The RF gain stages in the front end use a newly developed design to provide low noise RF amplification, excellent sensitivity and extremely low susceptibility to intermodulation and de-sensitization.