Lectrosonics DSQD 4 Channel Digital Receiver – B-Stock
The Lectrosonics DSQD 4 Channel Digital Receiver – B-Stock has been lightly used, small scratches and signs of use, overall good condition, comes with Raycom 1 year warranty
The Lectrosonics DSQD 4 Channel Digital Receiver uses a half rack space with analog and digital Dante® network audio outputs utilises the Lectrosonics signature digital architecture with remarkable audio quality and ultra-low latency. The receiver includes an extended operating range rivalling the best analog and Digital Hybrid Wireless® systems with continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 – 614.375 MHz.
Comes with a Raycom extended 5 Year Warranty, for more information click here
- Four-channel, half-rack design
- Continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 – 614.375 MHz
- Compatible with D2, DSW, Duet and Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- Built-in wideband antenna multicoupler with loop-thru for additional receivers
- Antenna bias power enabled from the front panel (fused and over-temperature protected)
- IR bi-directional port for transmitter setup
- Analog and Dante® audio outputs with TalkBack (in applicable RX modes)
- Ethernet and USB interface
The DSQD Receiver is a four-channel design with a host mainframe that contains the DSP, microprocessor, antenna multicoupler and control interface.
Antenna ports on the rear panel accept input from remote antennas, with a “loop-thru” output to another mainframe using the internal multicoupler. A kit is also available to mount antenna inputs (BNC connectors) on the front panel.