Lectrosonics DCR822 Compact Dual Channel Digital Receiver
The Lectrosonics DCR822 Compact Dual Channel Digital Receiver is the true successor to the venerable UCR411a – a dual-channel package in the same size – and represents state-of-the art RF performance with Vector Diversity (an advanced type of True Diversity) and extremely robust front-end architecture, bringing the Highest Level of RF and Audio Performance to Field and Location Production.
- Continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 – 614.375 MHz
- Compatible with D2, Duet and Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- Vector Diversity with two receivers per channel for superior digital signal recovery
- High IP3 and high-current front ends for robust performance even in severe RF environments
- IR bi-directional port for transmitter setup
- Analog and Digital audio outputs with TalkBack (in applicable RX modes)
- USB interface
- Up to 4 channel recording on microSD card (depending on RX modes)
- AA Battery or external powering
- Same cross-section as the UCR411a for mounting using existing hardware
- Bright, high-density OLED display for clear viewing in any lighting conditions
- Dual Independent receiver channels
- 24bit / 48kHz Digital Audio
- Selectable 2 Analog and 4 AES3 Digital audio outputs on two TA3M connectors
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or external DC
- On-board Recording via microSDHC card in .WAV (BWF) file format
- Compatibility Modes for Digital Transmitters (DHu, DBu, DPr, DCHT, M2T) and Digital Hybrid
The DCR822’s unique Vector Diversity subsystem smoothly and continuously combines RF signals from two receiver front ends per channel, with differing phase angles in order to obtain Highest Level of RF and Audio Performance; (2) RF front ends per audio channel; High Third Order Intercept (IP3) Performance of +15dBm; and 24-bit, 48 kHz audio performance. AES-256 CTR encryption is a bonus for those needing signal security – only Lectrosonics provide this level of encryption. Finally, on-board in .WAV (BWF) format, recording via microSDHC card. Along with full digital compatibility with D2 Series, DCHT and M2T transmitter, the DCR822 is backward compatible with Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters as well.
The DCR822’s Vector Diversity subsystem deliver clean, artifact-free performance in all modes, and actually able to take two signals compromised by multipath interference and reassemble them into a usable signal. The DCR822 features an all-digital audio path, 24bit/48kHz digital audio, which outputs to (2) analog audio signals or (4) AES3 digital audio signals (when used with stereo modes). The DCR822 includes AES-256 CTR encryption with 4 types of key policies: only Lectrosonics provides such flexible and powerful encryption.
The DCR822 also has on-board recording, in the industry standard .WAV (BWF) file format, allowing recording time of 46 hours with a 32GB microSDHD card.
The DCR822 offers compatibility with the D Squared and Duet digital transmitters, including the DBu, DHu, DPr, DCHT, and M2T, and backward compatibility with any Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters including the SM and SMWB series, WM, HM Series, MM400 Series, HH Series, LT, LMb, UM400 Series, and SSM.
For more about the Lectrosonics D-Squared System please see the Lectrosonics website here