Icon Platform M+ with Display Bundle
Buy the Icon Platform M+ with Display Bundle to provide instant functionality and control when using the Sound Devices Scorpio.
Platform M+ USB Fader Controller
The Platform M+ is a MIDI control surface (USB 2.0) designed for producers, engineers and musicians who want the hands on control of a mixing console and the flexibility of modern “in the box” or touchscreen digital music production within a smaller physical workspace. With nine (9) full sized motorized faders, eight (8) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time.
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- 8+1 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Select, Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Record, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated Zoom buttons with 2 direction keys; use in combination with the jog wheel
- 2 illuminated Track buttons for easy selection of different channels
- 2 illuminated Bank buttons for shifting channels in groups of 8
- ICON “Quick-Setup” driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reason and Bitwig for instant plug & play
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Ableton Live, Reaper, Reason, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Studio One and Bitwig
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Avid Pro Tools
- Logic Pro protocol for Apple Logic Pro
- iMapTMsoftware included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMapTM software
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/5A power adapter included
Control any digital workstation:
The Platform M+ integrates with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Mapping for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Sonar and Reaper using Mackie Control and HUI protocols to provide seamless interfacing with your DAW’s functions. But even if your preferred DAW is not on this list, you can still map its functions with our intuitive MIDI User Define mode.
Customise your set up:
The compact size (40cm x 20cm x 4.5cm) of this DAW controller means it should fit comfortably into any studio setup. But, the Platform M+ is also designed to be the nerve center of your very own scalable, customizable, modular audio production system. Add the Platform D2 Backlit LCD Display Module to keep track of every parameter, channel and control value in your mix. The Platform X+ expansion modules allow you to extend your system up to 32 channels. The onboard modular ports allow the Platform M+ to connect to additional expansion modules such as the Platform B+ providing plugin control, and additional automation functionality for even greater power, versatility and creativity. With Platform M+ at its core, you can build the work environment that best suits your needs.
Icon Platform D2 Display
Icon Platform D2 Display is the modular display unit for the Platform M+ and Platform X control surface. The huge backlit LCD display helps your keep track of each parameter, track and control value in your mix.
Use together with the Platform M+.
- Extremely compact and durable
- Extremly simple installation to Platform M
- 2×56 large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Adjustable tilt angle for different viewing position
- Robust metal casing