Glensound AoIP-4I 4 Inputs To Dante
The Glensound AoIP-4I 4 Inputs To Dante is packaged in a small & rugged format and designed for outside broadcast, theatre and location applications.
Both the AoIP4O and AoIP4I units are designed to easily and quickly interface existing analogue equipment to a Dante® / AES67 network audio system. Being powered by PoE means that only one cable needs to be connected to the network to carry both audio and power, providing flexibility and saving time on installation. The AoIP4I provides 4 balanced analogue audio inputs to a Dante®/AES67 audio network.
- 4 balanced analogue audio inputs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 22kHz ± 0.25dB
- Maximum Input Before Clip: +18dBu
- Maximum Output Level:+18dBu
- PoE Powering or External DC Power Input
- Redundant power if both PoE and DC Power are connected
- Power-On LED
- Fully Protected Electronically Balanced Circuits