Glensound AoIP-44-AES3 Dante Interface
The Glensound AoIP-44-AES3 Dante Interface is packaged in a small & rugged format, and designed for outside broadcast, theatre and location applications.
The AoIP44 AES3 is designed to easily and quickly interface existing AES3 equipment to a Dante® / AES67 network audio system. Being powered by PoE means that only one cable needs to be connected to the network to carry both audio and power, providing flexibility and saving time on installation.
- Provides 2 balanced AES3 audio circuits on and off the Dante®/ AES67 audio network.
- Up to 192kHz Input Sample Frequency. AES 3 inputs can accept sample frequencies from 32 to 192kHz.
- Up to 96kHz Output Sample Frequency
- Sample rate converters are provided on each input.
- The AES3 outputs are synchronised to the network audio sample rate and as such their clocks follow the Dante®/ AES67 circuits.
- Powered by PoE
- Transformer Balanced AES3 Inputs