Glensound AoIP-22 Two Channel Audio Interface
The Glensound AoIP-22 Two Channel Audio Interface is a robust two-channel Bi-Directional Audio Interface
Packaged in a small & rugged format and designed for outside broadcast, theatre and location applications, the AoIP22 is designed to easily and quickly interface existing analogue equipment to a Dante® / AES67 network audio system. Being powered by PoE means that only one cable needs to be connected to the network to carry both audio and power, providing flexibility and saving time on installation.
Robust proven construction techniques, simple reliable interface and excellent specification will help make your technician’s life hassle-free, whilst the low cost and long asset life will keep the accountant satisfied.
- 2 balanced analogue audio inputs on XLR connectors
- 2 balanced analogue audio outputs on XLR connectors
- Neutrik Ethercon RJ45 network connector
- Connection to Dante / AES67 network for control and configuration
- 44.1 – 96kS/s Dante network interface
- 48kS/s AES67 network interface
- Simple AoIP audio interface for professional location work
- Robust, reliable lightweight aluminium enclosure
- Rubber feet & cable tie mounting points
- Powered by PoE
- 12V DC