Glensound AoIP-22-AES3 AES Interface For Dante
The Glensound AoIP-22-AES3 AES Interface For Dante is packaged in a small and rugged format, and designed for outside broadcast, theatre and location applications.
The AoIP22 AES3 is designed to easily and quickly interface existing AES3 equipment to a Dante® / AES67 network audio system. Being powered by PoE means that only one cable needs to be connected to the network to carry both audio and power, providing flexibility and saving time on installation.
Robust proven construction techniques, simple reliable interface and excellent specification will help make your technician’s life hassle-free, whilst the low cost and long asset life will keep the accountant satisfied.
- Provides 1 balanced AES3 audio circuit on and off the Dante/AES67 network
- Up to 192kHz input sample frequency – can accept sample frequencies from 32 to 192 kHz
- Up to 96 kHz Output Sample Frequency
- Sample rate converters on Inputs
- Network Synchronised Outputs
- Powered by PoE
- Transformer Balanced AES3 Inputs