DPA DAD Microdot Microphone Adapters
The DPA DAD Microdot Microphone Adapters are adapters that connect DPA microphones with microdot terminations to various other wireless systems.
The DAD adapters for wireless systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities. You are no longer bound to one wireless system. And when you make the switch, you won’t hear any loss or change in sound quality.
The DPA headset, DPA Lavalier and DPA Instrument series of miniature microphones work with all leading wireless mic solutions, such as Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, Shure, Sony, Wisycom, Zaxcom and many more. DPA Microphones’ ingenious adapter system is one of a kind in the industry. It protects your investment in fantastic sound for years to come.
- DAD6001 (Comes with belt clip) – 3 Pin XLR
- DAD6003 – 3 Pin LEMO for Sennheiser, Shure or Wisycom
- DAD6004 – 6 Pin LEMO for AudioLtd Tx 2000, Tx 2020 or Tx 2040
- DAD6008 – 4 Pin Hirose for Sony DWT-B01, WRT820, WRT860 or WRT8
- DAD6010 – TA4 For Shure, TOA, PGX1 or Line 6
- DAD6017 – Ta3 for AKG PT 60, 80, 81, 400, 450 or 4000 and Samson UT1L or VT2L
- DAD6019 – 3.5mm for Sony Freedom WRT 805
- DAD6034 – 3.5mm for Sennheiser
- DAD6035 – 4 Pin LEMO for Audio Ltd En2 Mini Tx
- DAD3050 – 3.5mm for TOA WM360 or WM4310
- DAD3051 – 4 Pin Hirose for Ramsa WX-RP410
- DAD3056 – Ta5 For Lectrosonics LM, SM or UM Series
- DAD3057 – Ta3 For Zaxcom TRX900
- DAD4099 (Comes with belt clip) – 3 Pin XLR with low-cut filter