DPA CORE 4061 Bubblebee Windbubble Bundle – Black
This bundle includes a Black DPA CORE 4061 and a Bubblebee Windbubble Size 2 in Black.
The DPA CORE 4061:
Originally designed for use with wireless systems in theatre, television and close-miked instrument applications, the DPA CORE 4061 Lav Mic With Termination Options, Lo-Sens is highly unobtrusive. Because of its small size, it exhibits an exceedingly accurate omnidirectional pattern and therefore does not need to be aimed directly at the sound source to achieve quality pickup. This microphone is acoustically identical to the d:screet 4060 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens, but the sensitivity is adjusted to match some of the more sensitive transmitters on the market.
Bubblebee Windbubble Size 2:
- Each package contains 1x Windbubble
- Size 2 fits: Cos11 (with Metal windscreen on WS11), Countryman B3, DPA 4060, 4061 & Sennheiser MKE 2
- The Windbubbles are built to stay safe and secure on the Lavalier microphone, and therefore comes in four different sizes.
- The frequency through the Windbubble is very close to the microphones natural sound.
- The wind reduction is the best in the industry, thanks to the bubble-effect in the design
- The short hair of the fur gives the Windbubble a rounded and organic shape.
- The fur is less shiny to blend better with skin, clothes and other surroundings.
- Available in six different colors make is easier to find a Windbubble for every occasion.
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
The Bubblebee Windbubbles consist of an outer shell of the finest imitation fur and an inner core of nothing.
And this nothing is exactly what makes the bubble so special. The air enters the bubble for a short visit, finds it rather dull, and quickly leaves again without harming the microphone inside.
So instead of the wind hammering on the microphone and making those horrible ‘I’m in the middle of a hurricane’- sounds, it passes right through.
The Windbubbles are specially constructed to be mounted quickly and easily on the specified types of microphone and to not fall off during use.
The tiny elastic wire legs make it easy to mount the Windbubbles on the Lavalier microphones
LAV Size 2; elastic opening: 35 mm (1.38′)
Built for microphones with a diameter of 5,0-8,0 mm: