DPA CORE 4060 Bubblebee Windbubble Bundle – Black
This bundle includes a Black DPA CORE 4060 and a Bubblebee Windbubble Size 2 in Black.
The DPA CORE 4060:
The DPA CORE 4060 Lav Mic With Termination Options DPA developed this new amplifier to create an even clearer sound from the highest of the highs to the lowest of the lows. With an increase of up to 14dB, the CORE technology gives the microphones a more clear and more open sound in the whole level range; from a whisper to a scream.
The 4060 has always been, and still is, one of the most clear, consistent and robust miniature microphones you can find on the market. It is known for working across a wide dynamic range as well as exhibiting low distortion across all SPLs. But, if you need to squeeze a little more performance out of your mics, choose CORE. The CORE 4060 for Normal SPL gets a 6 dB increase in both THD and Dynamic range:
Located in the capsule of its miniature mics, CORE is currently available in the 4060, 4061 & 4066 mics.
Microphones purchased with the new technology will come in CORE packaging and will have a blue label near the serial number on the cable to differentiate between these and the original versions. A very discreet laser engraving stating core has been incorporated at the microphone capsule as well. The remaining d:screet and d:fine microphones and full range of color options will be available with CORE technology in early 2018.
Bubblebee Windbubble Size 2:
- Each package contains 1x Windbubble
- Size 2 fits: Cos11 (with Metal windscreen on WS11), Countryman B3, DPA 4060, 4061 & Sennheiser MKE 2
- The Windbubbles are build to stay safe and secure on the Lavalier microphone, and therefore comes in four different sizes.
- The frequency through the Windbubble is very close to the microphones natural sound.
- The wind reduction is the best in the industry, thanks to the bubble-effect in the design
- The short hair of the fur gives the Windbubble a rounded and organic shape.
- The fur is less shiny to blend better with skin, clothes and other surroundings.
- Available in six different colors make is easier to find a Windbubble for every occasion.
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
The Bubblebee Windbubbles consist of an outer shell of the finest imitation fur and an inner core of nothing.
And this nothing is exactly what makes the bubble so special. The air enters the bubble for a short visit, finds it rather dull, and quickly leaves again without harming the microphone inside.
So instead of the wind hammering on the microphone and making those horrible Im in the middle of a hurricane- sounds, it passes right through.
The Windbubbles are specially constructed to be mounted quickly and easily on the specified types of microphone and to not fall off during use.
The tiny elastic wire legs make it easy to mount the Windbubbles on the Lavalier microphones
LAV Size 2; elastic opening: 35 mm (1.38)
Built for microphones with a diameter of 5,0-8,0 mm: