Bubblebee Windkiller SE
The Bubblebee Windkiller SE (Special Edition) uses imitation fur to effectively protect your DPA mic against wind noise. On the outside, The Windkiller SE features high-density, soft, multi-pile fur to gradually slow the wind down before reaching your mic. Inside, The Windkiller SE uses a soft and smooth, open material. This allows your mic to sound as transparent as possible, whilst protecting your recordings against harmful wind noises. The black elastic tab and press stud keeps The Windkiller SE firmly attached to your microphone, whilst seamlessly blending into the windshield to remain discreet.
When fitted correctly, The Windkiller SE holds a bubble of dead air around the front of the mic capsule, allowing the microphone to function as naturally as possible and keeping wind interference at bay.
- The DPA4097 version also fits the 4099
- The DPA 4018G version also fits the 4018E
- Uses multi-pile fur for the ultimate protection against wind noise.
- Transparent inner fabric maintains a very natural frequency response, on or off-axis.
- Manufactured in Denmark with quality and comfort in mind by sound lovers, for sound lovers.