Bubblebee Windbubble Lav Size 2
The Bubblebee Windbubble Lav Size 2 provides wind protection for microphones with a diameter of 5mm – 8mm. Making it a perfect choice for Sanken Cos-11’s (with metal screen), DPA 4060/4061/4062 (without metal screen), Sennheiser MKE-2, Shure Twinplex, Sennheiser MKE 2, MKE 1 and the Countryman B3.
• Each package contains 1 Windbubble
• The Windbubbles are build to stay safe and secure on the Lavalier microphone, and therefore comes in four different sizes.
• The frequency through the Windbubble is very close to the microphones natural sound.
• The wind reduction is the best in the industry, thanks to the bubble-effect in the design
• The short hair of the fur gives the Windbubble a rounded and organic shape.
• The fur is less shiny to blend better with skin, clothes and other surroundings.
• Available in six different colors make is easier to find a Windbubble for every occasion.
• Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
The Bubblebee Windbubbles consist of an outer shell of the finest imitation fur (we do like them animals) and an inner core of nothing.
And this nothing is exactly what makes the bubble so special. The air enters the bubble for a short visit, finds it rather dull, and quickly leaves again without harming the microphone inside.
So instead of the wind hammering on the microphone and making those horrible “I’m in the middle of a hurricane”- sounds, it passes right through.
The Windbubbles are specially constructed to be mounted quickly and easily on the specified types of microphone and to not fall off during use.
The tiny elastic wire legs make it easy to mount the Windbubbles on the Lavalier microphones
LAV Size 2; elastic opening: 35 mm (1.38”)
Built for microphones with a diameter of 5,0-8,0 mm:
Sanken COS-11 (with metal windscreen)
DPA 4060 (without metal windscreen)
Sennheiser MKE 2