Bubblebee Cos-11 Lav Concealer
Bubblebee Cos-11 Lav Concealer – This soft, pliable mount covers many different mounting options, moulding itself to the surface and acting as a shock mount, protecting the microphone capsule from vibration and friction to make fitting easy and give you much better sound recordings.
The LAV Concealer for COS-11 comes with our new LAV Concealer Tape. The LC Tape is very easy to apply, very strong and hypoallergenic for mounting either directly on skin or to clothing without worry.
Bubblebee have pledged for every 1x Lav Concealer purchased, 3 trees will be planted!
How this works:
- One tree planted on behalf of the customer
- One tree planted on behalf of the dealer
- One tree planted on behalf of Bubblebee
With clothing clip:
- On the inside button seam of a shirt, above the button
- On a bra with clothing clip reversed in front end of the concealer
- On a Poloshirt on the inside button seam
With The LAV Concealer Tape:
- Underneath a jacket, coat or blazer breast panel, fixed to the jacket
- Directly to the skin on the chest underneath a t-shirt or shirt
- In a tie knot, with or without the tape (option to cut off the concealer wings for a smaller package
Keeps material away from the COS-11 capsule in tight spaces under or in clothing, protecting the mic from friction noise and vibrations.
Moulded rubber compound made for excellent vibration and friction absorption.
Available in Matt Black or Matt White finish. The matt finish is non-reflective for discrete hiding.
The removable and movable wire clothing clip allows you to mount in many different ways, from the front, back and top or bottom of The Lav concealer.
WIRE FABRIC GUARD
The removable wire fabric guard keeps fabric from touching the capsule. The combination of wire and rubber materials acts as excellent friction absorpsion, cutting any transmission of friction to the mic capsule.
COUNTLESS MOUNTING OPTIONS
Provides many options for mounting the Sanken COS-11 on talent easily, effectively and professionally, manytimes under high pressure on sets.