Betso Bowtie Wideband Omni Antenna
The Betso Bowtie Wideband Omni Antenna has been designed for use on a sound bag and uses an LTE filter to provide a tuning range between 470-700MHz. It’s design along with the included clamp accessory allows it to sit flush to sound bags keeping it compact.
- Wideband Antenna for sound bag- 470-700MHz
- Polar Pattern as Dipole
- Inbuilt LTE filter – Low pass at 700MHz
- Robust build
- IP65 water – Dust tight and light water resistance (rain)
- Better gain and VSWR (Voltage Standing Wave Ratio) – compared to standard WHIP antennas
- Passive Antenna
- Standard 1/4″ internal thread for antenna mounting
Whats in the Box?
- 1x Bowtie
- 1x Clamp Holder (compatible with all bags)
- 1x BNC to BNC cable
- 1x BNC to SMA Right Angle cable
Wideband operation 470-700 MHz
Standard whip antennas are tuned in to relatively narrow band and users need to change antenna according to actual working bandwidth of their wireless system to achieve good reception.
The Antenna is manufactured from glass-reinforced epoxy laminate, coated with scratch resistant paint. All of the mechanical parts are sealed to protect against dust and gives a water resistant performace of IP65.
For more information, visit the Betso website HERE