Audio Limited A10-RX Two Channel Digital Diversity Receiver
The Audio Limited A10-RX Two Channel Digital Diversity Receiver is an advanced digital tool that works with either one or two A10-TX transmitters. With its Advanced Digital Diversity System the A10-RX receiver selects the best signal between each channel’s two receivers. When at the limits of system operation ADDS combines error-free digital packets from each receiver. This results in lossless, wireless digital audio up to the absolute limits of operation.
The A10-RX is offered in two versions, the A10-RX-SL for uni- and Superslot mounting, and the A10-RX-XLR for stand-alone operation in a production bag.
- Two-channel, wideband receiver usable over the whole A10 system range
- Advanced Digital Diversity topology uses two complete RF receivers for each of the two channels, four RF receivers total
- Easy and fast menu control
- Available in both slot (Uni-/SuperSlot) with the A10-RX-SL or stand-alone cabled version with the A10-RX-XLR
- Analogue line-level or AES3 digital audio output