Audio Limited A10 Kit Bundle
The Audio Limited A10 Kit Bundle consists of:
- 1 x A10 RX
- 2 x A10 TX
- 2x A10 TX Neoprene Case
- 2x Delkin Micro SD Card 32GB
The A10 kit bundle is designed for the technical demands and requirements of today’s RF-hostile, multi-channel productions. The A10-TX portable transmitter and A10-RX receiver provide users with broadcast-quality audio, reliable digital RF performance, and an easy multi-system setup.
The A10 Digital Wireless System operates in the 470 MHz to 694 MHz UHF band (frequency ranges are country-dependent). Its spectrally efficient digital modulation enables up to twenty A10 Digital Wireless Systems to simultaneously operate in a single 8 MHz TV channel. Multiple simultaneous systems operate without compromising RF range, audio quality, or latency.
Best-in-Class Digital RF Technology
- Super wideband UHF receiver tuning – over 224 MHz (470 MHz–694 MHz)
- 20 simultaneous channels per 8 MHz bandwidth, 15 channels per 6 MHz
- Fully legal ETSI/FCC spectral mask meets the present and upcoming standard
- Excellent range, equivalent to the best analogue systems
- Advanced Digital Diversity System selects the best RF signal among the two diversity receivers and combines signals in challenging RF environments
- All-digital RF transmission for zero companding artefacts and ultra-low distortion 20 kHz audio
- Extremely low 2 mS latency
- Fully balanced, broadcast-quality mic preamp with analogue limiter
A10 RX receiver
The A10 RX is an advanced digital tool that works with either one or two A10-TX transmitters. With its Advanced Digital Diversity System, the A10-RX receiver selects the best signal between each channel’s two receivers. When at the limits of system operation ADDS combines error-free digital packets from each receiver. This results in lossless, wireless digital audio up to the absolute limits of operation.
The A10-RX is offered in two versions, the A10-RX-SL for uni- and Superslot mounting, and the A10-RX-XLR for stand-alone operation in a production bag.
The A10-RX two-channel Advanced Dual Diversity receiver is a portable, all-digital wireless receiver for the A10 system. It is designed to work with one or two A10-TX transmitters. It offers 224 MHz switching bandwidth and precision RF tracking filters in a lightweight, robust package.
The A10 systems ultra-low 2 mS end-to-end delay and superb digital audio assures performance that is indistinguishable from a hard-wired cable. The A10 system allows the user to operate up to 20 channels in an 8 MHz TV channel, maximising spectrum efficiency.
A10-TX Digital Wireless Transmitter
The A10-TX transmitter is the heart of the A10 Digital Wireless System. And the core of the A10-TX transmitter is its low-noise, high-dynamic-range analog input. It accepting signals from low-level lavalier microphones to balanced line-level. The 3-pin LEMO input offers analogue limiters, a 5-volt bias for lavalier microphones, as well as 12 and 48-volt phantom power for balanced microphones.
A timecode-enabled recorder is integrated into the A10-TX. It records timecode-stamped files to removable microSD cards. After recording the proprietary .mic file requires conversion to WAV file using Mic2Wav utility software for macOS and Windows.
- Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line-level inputs with analogue limiter and 48 V phantom power
- Integrated digital recorder with ultra-accurate timecode generator
- Records to removable microSD cards
- Simultaneous wireless transmission and recording
- Remote controllable over Bluetooth® using the A10 Remote app for Android and iOS
Built-In Audio Recorder
• Built-in digital recorder and high-precision timecode generator in the A10-TX transmitter
• Records timecode-stamped files to removable microSD cards
• Timecode generator can be jam synced from an external clock source, and maintain timecode for hours without batteries
For more information on the TX. See HERE