Audio Limited A10 Kit Bundle
The Audio Limited A10 Kit Bundle consists of 1 x A10 RX and 2 x A10 TX and is designed for the technical demands and requirements of today’s RF-hostile, multi-channel productions. The A10-TX portable transmitter and A10-RX receiver provide users with broadcast-quality audio, reliable digital RF performance, and easy multi-system setup.
The A10 Digital Wireless System operates in the 470 MHz to 694 MHz UHF band (frequency ranges are country-dependent). Its spectrally efficient digital modulation enables up to twenty A10 Digital Wireless Systems to simultaneously operate in a single 8 MHz TV channel. Multiple simultaneous systems operate without compromising RF range, audio quality, or latency.
Best-in-Class Digital RF Technology
- Super wideband UHF receiver tuning – over 224 MHz (470 MHz–694 MHz)
- 20 simultaneous channels per 8 MHz bandwidth, 15 channels per 6 MHz
- Fully legal ETSI/FCC spectral mask, meets present and upcoming standard
- Excellent range, equivalent to the best analogue systems
- Advanced Digital Diversity System selects the best RF signal among the two diversity receivers and combines signals in challenging RF environments
A10 RX receiver
The A10 RX is an advanced digital tool that works with either one or two A10-TX transmitters. With its Advanced Digital Diversity System the A10-RX receiver selects the best signal between each channel’s two receivers. When at the limits of system operation ADDS combines error-free digital packets from each receiver. This results in lossless, wireless digital audio up to the absolute limits of operation.
The A10-RX is offered in two versions, the A10-RX-SL for uni- and Superslot mounting, and the A10-RX-XLR for stand-alone operation in a production bag.
The A10-RX two-channel Advanced Dual Diversity receiver is a portable, all-digital wireless receiver for the A10 system. It is designed to work with one or two A10-TX transmitters. It offers 224 MHz switching bandwidth and precision RF tracking filters in a lightweight, robust package.
The A10 systems ultra-low 2 mS end-to-end delay and superb digital audio assures performance that is indistinguishable from a hard-wired cable. The A10 system allows the user to operate up to 20 channels in an 8 MHz TV channel, maximising spectrum efficiency.
A10-TX Digital Wireless Transmitter
The A10-TX transmitter is the heart of the A10 Digital Wireless System. And the core of the A10-TX transmitter is its low-noise, high-dynamic-range analog input. It accepting signals from low-level lavalier microphones to balanced line-level. The 3-pin LEMO input offers analogue limiters, 5 volt bias for lavalier microphones, as well as 12 and 48 volt phantom power for balanced microphones.
A timecode-enabled recorder is integrated into the A10-TX. It records timecode-stamped files to removable microSD cards. After recording the proprietary .mic file requires conversion to WAV file using Mic2Wav utility software for macOS and Windows.
- Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and 48 V phantom power
- Integrated digital recorder with ultra-accurate timecode generator
- Records to removable microSD cards
- Simultaneous wireless transmission and recording
- Remote controllable over Bluetooth® using the A10 Remote app for Android and iOS
Built-In Audio Recorder
The A10-TX transmitter includes an integrated high-quality digital recorder. Sources connected to the A10-TX can be recorded to removable FAT32 formatted microSD cards. Files are recorded to Audio Ltd’s proprietary, data-compressed “.mic” file format. These .mic files incorporate timecode from the A10-TX timecode generator.
Audio Ltd’s Mac OS and Windows software utility Mic2Wav converts .mic files into monophonic, 24-bit, 48 kHz broadcast WAV files with its associated timecode.