Ambient Lockit+ Timecode and Sync Generator
The Ambient Lockit+ combines state of the art, high-accuracy Ambient Lockit Timecode and Sync technology with advanced metadata management options to improve your workflow between set and editing.
- Highly accurate Timecode and Sync Generator
- Modular Hardware designed to be elegantly operated both from the sound cart and the sound bag
- WiFi Access for advanced control and monitoring
- Frequency Scanning
- Metadata Hub between cameras ans LockitScript App
- Frame-accurate lens metadata processing for Cooke /i protocol
- Remote Control for Sound Devices 6 and 7 series recorders
The Lockit+ is designed to serve different situations on set or in the studio. With the Standard Extension it can be elegantly operated both from the sound cart and sound bag. In future there will be different extensions available.
The built-in server spans a local WiFi, giving users browser-based access to all the Lockit+ features via mobile device or computer. The web interface gives access to advanced generator settings and monitoring of all Lockit devices within the ACN.
While the front of the Lockit+ offers the same two outputs you know from the Lockit (Blue TC & ACN Connector / Yellow TC & Sync Connector) – the Standard Extension provides additional connections for different setups. In total the Lockit+ with Standard Extension has:
- 2x Blue TC & ACN Connector
- 1x Yellow TC & Sync Connector
- USB-A connector (Frequency Scanning Antenna)
- USB-C connector (Camera Metadata / Powering)
- USB-C connector for Midi TC
- Hirose (Powering)
Plug the separately available antenna into a USB port of the Lockit+ to perform a full frequency scan. In the web interface you get concrete suggestions for available frequencies for your transmitters and receivers.
The Lockit+ stores key Cooke /i lens metadata frame-accurately in an open file format – at the same time it makes the data accessible live via WiFi or Ethernet.
The Lockit+ can extract technical metadata from compatible cameras to broadcast it via WiFi to the Ambient LockitScript App for script supervisors.
The Lockit+ can be powered by 6 to 24 Volts DC via a Hirose 4-pin connector or via the USB-C socket. It is also possible to run the Lockit+ only with the two included BX1 batteries. In basic operation the batteries will last for up to 4 hours.