Ambient Emesser ATE 308 Compact Condenser Microphone
The Ambient Emesser ATE 308 Compact Condenser Microphone is a very compact true condenser “figure-of-eight” microphone intended to convert any boom mic on the fly into an M/S stereo system. It allows you to add a bit of stage to the dialogue but also capture textured room tones or even ambience sounds in pristine stereo without the need to change your setup whatever mic is in use.
- Polar pattern: bidirectional / “figure of eight”
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 100 – 16.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa
- Signal to noise ratio CCIR: 66 dB
- Signal to noise ratio DIN/IEC: 79 dB -A
- Equivalent SPL rated at CCIR: 28 dB
- Equivalent SPL rated at DIN/IEC: 15 dB -A
- Max. SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Dimensions L/D: 53 mm x 20 mm
- Powering: 48 V phantom
- Weight: 40 grs.
- Connector: TA3F
- Wiring: pin 1 = ground | pin 2 = audio (+) | pin 3 = audio (-)