Offset the cost of your next purchase by trading in your current kit
How it works:
- Fill out the trade in form with information about the kit you would like to trade in and the new kit you wish to purchase.
- When we receive the trade in form, we may require additional information or images. If that is the case, we will send you a request by email.
- Once we have reviewed everything, we will send out a quote for the new equipment less the trade in value for you to consider.
- If you accept. We will ask you to send the trade in items for full appraisal. Please package it well, to avoid damage in transit, and send to the address below.
- Based on the in-house appraisal we will either confirm our original quote or send through a revised offer. We aim to complete the appraisal within 3-4 days.
- Once the final quote has been accepted, we will send an order confirmation for the new items you require showing a credit for the trade in.
Raycom Trade Ins,
Raycom Limited Unit 8,
Abbey Lane Court,
Abbey Lane, Evesham,
We strongly suggest sending the item by a tracked carrier.