Ambient UMP III – Boom Pole Power Solution
What is it?
In short, The Ambient UMP III is a Universal power supply for your boom pole Microphones allowing the Boom pole to be “wireless”
- Wireless Power supply for boom poles
- Operate the boom pole microphone with belt pack transmitters such as the MTP40s or MTP41s
- Phantom power – 48 V | 12 V | 12 T-power
- NP-50 Rechargeable battery included
- under 100g incl. battery
- 40% smaller, in size and weight, compared to its predecessor.
When it comes to boom poles, every extra gram matters, the Ambient is just 100g including the battery
Enough power whenever, wherever
The autonomous supply avoids additional drain of the belt pack’s batteries and ensures long battery lifetime making the unit compatible with any transmitter with mic-level input.
A 5-colour LED interface indicates battery status and selected powering modes
The UMP III is compatible with any transmitter with mic-level input. In and output connectors let you configure them individually and are keyed against accidental interchange.
The Ump III is supplied with a Mic. input cable, The transmitter connecting cables are available separately – Click here to see
We have the UMP III available from stock – Click here to see the product
For more information, please feel free to email us at – Sales@Raycom.co.uk